WHY CAN'T SPANISH DOGS LEARN ENGLISH?

WHY CAN'T SPANISH DOGS LEARN ENGLISH?

Sunday, December 27, 2015

THE MOVE AND THE LAST POST

J is doing exceptionally well at his new school in the UK.  I moved back to the UK at the end of October.  Saying goodbye to our animals, home, friends and family was impossibly hard, I think I created a bubble around me to deal with it all.

On my return to Mallorca in September Ruffa-Roo was visibly ill.  He'd lost weight in the 3 weeks I'd been away and he had lumps under his skin.  I took him to the vet and almost immediately had to have him put to sleep.  A biopsy taken, whilst I was away, showed he had very late stage cancer.  He was beginning to have problems with his breathing and I decided not to make him suffer anymore - chemo was not an option - I saw what it did to C.  No more suffering. 

With an unbelievably awful year behind us, both J and I are now trying to move on with our lives.  It is very hard to know what direction to go in at the moment, but I am sure that will come in time, hopefully sooner rather than later. 

We both miss Mallorca very much and our life there, but onwards and upwards is the only way to go.  

Thank you to all those that read this blog over the recent years.  It will still be left here for now and you never know, perhaps added to again in the future.

Goodbye and always believe anything is possible, even if it only lasts a little while. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment